BSG has many facets, one of which is to raise awareness in the Bideford area of the global challenges leading to the formation of the group and also of the existence of the group itself.
We’re doing this by
- Sharing ideas, and inspiration at our monthly meetings at the Joiners' Arms and the Pannier Pantry at the Custom House.
- Attending local events demonstrating skills and displaying information.
- Inviting experts to speak locally.
- Skills sharing
- Putting on films and events to engage the local community
- Press coverage of events and projects
- Follow us on Facebook for up-to-date information about what is going on.
If you would like to help with this we’d love to hear from you!